Monday, February 05, 2007

Making a New Sincere Friend


1 great joy I experienced recently is to have met a new friend at one of the Hougang Roadshow recently. She is a client-turn-friend.


One of the kindest person I've ever met..she has generous amount of sharing to share with the people she met. Though she knew I am new to this industry, still she gave me the chance to be of service to her. Her positive attitude, energy and believe in helping people touches me. Having met such a nice person on the street, to have her as my client...and now..as a heartfelt friend whose very very nice to talk to, is such a treasure!!


May of the wonderful and nice things goes back to her because of her kind attitude and positive energy that energises people in a different way. It is because of people or clients like her, that makes me believe...that I will meet more kind souls out there whom do entend their warm hands out to give and share...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home