Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Happiest Day in 2006


| View Show | Create Your Own
Today, I am going to talk about my HAPPIEST DAY in 2006!! My WEDDING DAY - 6 JUNE 2006...:D Though it has been more than 6 months...lovely memorise still reside fresh and deep in my memory...:P
What makes this day so special and happy?
  1. Friends helping out to make my wedding day relax, stressfree, happy, memorable and hassle-free...

  2. Friends, ex-colleagues, relatives and many many more people whom are related to us in one way or another coming by to give us their best wishes...

  3. It has been a long wait and preparation before this day finally came..so when it came..it is very very much treasured and valued by both me and my hubby!!!
Mostly importantly, without the presence of all our guests, this day would not be so special afterall...My heartfelt thanks to all our guests for taking time and efforts to come by to send us their well wishes...

To friends who wanted so much to come but in one way or another, unable to make it, thanks for all your smses and callings too...your kind intentions and thoughts are much appreciated as well!!!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY...to both me and Derek!!! Haa! Haa!!! I have so much attention on this day...felt so pampered and warm to have so many friends fuss over me on a single day!!!! Simply AWESOME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home