Monday, January 15, 2007

Mini-Achievement

Done in 24 hours. Creating a blog is fun and easy...I am happy to have created a simple blog for my friend Eldhi...http://modelofmyworld.blogspot.com

Why did I decide to create the blog for her in the 1st place...I am glad and grateful to have Eldhi as my friend, as my COMFORT zone at times. In the 1st place, she created this lovely Blog for me...I didn't really feel like growing this blog until recently, I read from somewhere..its empowering to have a list of positive things listed down...so whenever someone felt overwhelmed with things..this list of positive things will serve as a very empowering list to motivate and keep one's spirit up.

Hence, I started growing this lovely blog...if not for her starting this for me, I would probably not have thought of where I can express my positive thoughts.

And also because I want to thank her for being there for me at times, to surprise her, to let her have a place where she can also pin down all her positive memories or express her thoughts...I assume this may be a wonderful sweet surprise for her too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home