Thursday, December 14, 2006

Stretch Friends


I call them my "Stretch Friends" or SBG Pals...because they really live up to these names. They never fail to stretch me and give me the support that I could ever imagine of.

Having them as my SBG pals is a journey that I know I can always travel in awareness that I should never stop when I think I am good enough. With them around, I know I can always have a higher and greater sense of self-awareness to further grow and stretch myself beyond my limits. With them around, I know we will see each other grow and race to the top together.

Good friends are hard to find, Great friends like them is a treasure!!!!
The funny thing I realise, I don't have a group photo with 4 of us together in 1 photo...strange...! Perhaps, its because we are so close, we don't even need to group photo to remind each other that we are a whole on our own. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home