Friday, January 12, 2007

Going for your dreams...



I contacted one of my ex-colleagues today to ask for an appointment. To my surprise, she told me she has recently tendered her resignation. She planned to further her studies in Malaysia to pursuit her personal interest.

This news took me off-guard as she seems to be such a diligent and hardworking colleague...as an Engineer...a Senior one somemore..if I am not wrong.

The best part of it was...she took this great step to go for her dreams because she is inspire by me...:D when I quited my job to join the Insurance industry...because I believe I can do much more on my own. Giving up a high-salaried job for personal interest requires alot of courage and in turn, she motivates me too.

This is really a sweet surprise for me...I am flattered, of course. Little did I realise, my actions can inspire someone to this level...going for your dreams is always a wonderful and meaningful thing. Though the path towards your dreams may not be smooth all the time, as long as you persist on your convictions and beliefs..the importance of knowing your "why"...the "how" to do it will come and bring you glid through the challenges.

To my ex-colleague, I wish you all the best in your dreams and would love to hear of your success story one day too...:) Jiayou! Jiayou! Jiayou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home